- Label Font & Size: Specifies the font and font size to be used for all modeling component labels. To change the label font or size, click on the Change Font button.
- Comment Font & Size: Specifies the font and font size to be used for all modeling component comments. To change the comment font or size, click on the Change Font button.
- Auto name design elements: When enabled, MiceOnABeam will automatically create default names for all newly-created modeling components. If disabled, the program will provide a dialog to enter in the new name each time a new component is created.
- Show Entry/Exit Point extended info: When enabled, additional information is provided as part of each Entry and Exit Point label, which indicates the name of the transition connected to the state, and the component to which or from which it is connected.
For example, an Exit Point labeled Stop(Stop»FinalState) indicates that the originating transition connected to this Exit Point on the outside of the state (where it may or may not be visible), is connected to the component named FinalState.
- Show extended model comments: When enabled, additional design information is included along with the component's comment when displayed via the Show Comments button.
You can select one of the following actions to take place when a modeling component is double-clicked:
- Edit Component Name: Edit the component's name;
- Edit Component Properties: Edit the component's properties;
- Open Component: Open a State Editor if a state, else edit the component's properties;
- Go Inside Component: Go Inside if a state, else edit the component's properties;
When a model is saved under a particular setting of the Show Entry/Exit Point extended info setting, it is restored with the same entry/exit labels as per the previous setting. Only changing the setting will cause the labels to be updated.