When any of the following settings are enabled, the generated code will include extra LSL statements to output to the selected output channel the appropriate trace message. Each trace message indicates the qualified name of the enclosing state (within parentheses) in which the action occurred.
- State Entry: A trace message is issued every time a state is entered. For example:
TRACE>> (Active::HoverBall) Entering State: Working
- State Exit: A trace message is issued every time a state is exited. For example:
TRACE>> (Active::HoverBall) Leaving State: Working
- Events: A trace message is issued every time an event is received and processed. The value of the event's arguments are also output. For example:
TRACE>> (Working::Active::HoverBall) Event Received in State StartingUp: touch_end
- Transitions: A trace message is issued every time a transition is fired. The source and destination component names are also shown. For example:
TRACE>> (Active::HoverBall) Transition: listen Taken From State: Standby To State: Working
- DEBUG_CHANNEL: When enabled, all trace messages will be output to the DEBUG_CHANNEL.
- llOwnerSay: When enabled, all trace messages will be output via the llOwnerSay() function.
- PUBLIC_CHANNEL: When enabled, all trace messages will be output to the PUBLIC_CHANNEL. This should be avoided when testing scripts in busy areas of your virtual world.
Include Section Comments: When enabled, the generated LSL code will include various comment statements documentating it's various sections
Include User Comments: When enabled, the generated LSL code will include any LSL comments that you have inserted into your code. When disabled, these comments will be excluded.
►Note: When the Generate LSL (Optimized) menu item is selected, user comments will be automatically excluded from the generated code.
Generate Code On Errors: When enabled, the generated LSL code will be displayed even when coding errors have been found.
Show Warnings: When enabled, LSL coding warnings will be detected and displayed.
- Note that certain code optimizations will be automatically performed only if all Execution Traces and Include Section Comments have not been selected. Selecting Generate LSL (Optimized) from the main program menu's Script menu will temporarily clear these options for the code generation.