MiceOnABeam offers a straightforward user interface to complement it's rich set of capabilities. This section provides links to the various parts of the user interface.
- Descriptions of the top-level menu of the main program window can be found in Main Program Menu.
- For details on how to use the features of the State Editor to create script models, check out Using the State Editor.
- Using the Code Editor covers usage of the built-in LSL code editor.
- Using the Search Dialog describes how to search selected portions of the model for code segments and component names that contain a specified string.
Check out the section on the Code Generation Errors List to see how to review any errors that may be found during generation of the LSL code.
Traverse the state hierarchy of a model and view design information on it's contained components by Using the State Explorer.
State Variables & Functions covers the adding of locally scoped variables and functions to a state. Custom Globals describes how you can enter in variables and functions which are global to the entire model.
- Changing the various default program settings is covered in Setting Program Options.